Monday, April 12, 2010

New Beginnings

For as long as I can remember, I have enjoyed food - cooking it, eating it, reading about it, and buying it. After watching Julie and Julia I became inspired - inspired to cook new meals, try out new ingredients, cook new recipes, recreate old favourites and to dig deeper into my passion about food. I hope to bring new recipes and tips to my blog each week and share my culinary adventure with you all.

I shall end my first post with a tip to liven up one of the most common sides to any family meal - mashed potatoes.
Crumble 1/2 an Oxo vegetable stock cube into your pot of potatoes and cook as normal. Drain 90% of the cooking liquid, and mash potatoes with a knob of butter and splash of milk until smooth and creamy - ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment